Friday, January 18, 2013

Moda Friday



hello hello… 

i don't know about you but this week has flown by. or could it just be the fact that i've been slacking a bit in the world of blogging because it's already Moda Friday again. yay!  

so with that being said i'm going to stop talking because i know you are all waiting for the wise fashion words of miss simal. and here she is…

…...


Every morning... I wake up, check my e-mails, shower and then stand in front of my closet for 15 mins. Well standing there, I pick something up, put something down...I do this until I figure out what kind of "mood" I'm in for the day? Do I feel like being a little more "Urban"? "Edgy?" "Girly?" You get the point! Once I determine my "mood" I then look for whatever it is I need to fulfill that urge. 

Today... I felt like being in leather! 



Lately I have been going crazy over leather! 
Who doesn't love leather (besides PETA)? Leather is that "it" piece for the season! Now, I'm not telling you to go run out the door and go to the nearest store and spend $300-$800 on leather pants. There are plenty of places that have really cool faux leather pants for no more than $50. examples here and here
What's great about leather is that you can dress them up or dress them down. But, then again, "I" feel like you can do that with just about anything. Once you learn how to put things together and accessorize properly you can turn a white Hanes v-neck and a pair of skinny jeans into an outfit to hit the town in! 
Stick with me and I'll teach you just how to take an everyday outfit into an outfit that makes girls say..."Did you see her outfit?

so here's my take on leather two days

to the left: 
Jacket: Steve Madden
Pants: Kiz
Shoes: Belle by Sigerson Morrison

to the right: 
Top: Kiz 
VestAdrienne Landau
Pants: Halston Heritage
Shoes: Jordans
Watch: Michele
Bracelets: Kiz, David Yurman
Necklaces: Turkey, custom made






until next time…Happy Moda Friday
-Simal 



if you would like to know more about Simal or Kiz Chicago
you can catch up with her on instragram or like Kiz on facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment