Thursday, April 25, 2013

Throwback Thursday


no this is not a mistake. 
i know what day and month it is. 
this is the result of slacker blogging and using throwback thursday as an excuse to post some of my fav st. patty's day pix. (for those of you who don't know…the urban dictionary defines throwback thursday as 
"when you put a picture from a "while" ago on social media sites"
gosh i love the urban dictionary. it must always be true…right?


adult green eggs and ham
My version of a hipster…why are they so sad 



yep…we look like leprechaun vampires in this take 

this past st. patty's day was my first official as a chicago resident. woo hoo.
my friend becky is somewhat of a martha stewart in her own right and finds any excuse to have a party any chance she gets and i would say this was a reason to party. we all gathered at case de manifesto and partied our little hearts out. naturally i wanted to be the ultimate tourist and see the river being dyed. i have to say…it may be one of the coolest things i have ever seen. chicago is for sure one city that takes its st. patty's day serious. (i mean come on….how much do you think that dying set the city back?)
we then proceeded to act like we were 21 again and decided to do a little west loop bar crawl…no words…I AM NOT 21 ANYMORE!!! eck

oh and for those of you who don't drink "green" beer (me! me! me!)…
i have the perfect recipe for you…

Irish Lady
1oz Midori Melon Liqueur
3oz Champagne
1oz Orange Juice

i could lie and say we measured things exactly but…ain't nobody got time for that. ;)


well happy throwback thursday #tbt everyone…

(i make a pretty cute leprechaun if i don't say so myself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment