Monday, April 29, 2013

My Spring Has Sprung


feel like a little chat? perfect…i'm feeling extra chatty today…so hold on to your hats. this may get a little wordy. sorry in advance





every morning i see these two at my bus stop and they say "hello gorgeous!"
no gonna lie…i'm totally okay with it! Gold Coast Gentlemen's Club. ;)

















quite possibly the coolest store front i have ever seen. good job all saints





this fella had the most amazing voice…talk about undiscovered talent.
HELLO SIMON COWELL. 



this weekend was pretty amazeballs. the cool thing about it is that i didn't actually do anything that was over the top eventful. what made it so amazing was that i actually felt for the first time that spring is here. actually here. really here.

so here…that i actually wore a skirt on friday with no leggings.
my legs were out…free free tight free legs people!

outside my apartment are these amazing trees that when in full bloom make me think i'm an extra in "you've got mail" or "when harry met sally." well those trees my friend are starting to get tiny little bloom buds on them and this girl is super happy. this may sound crazy but i actually think spring in chicago may be one of the most magical things i have ever witnessed. (i'm pretty sure that everyone feels this way about the city they live in. so just entertain me for a minute and let me believe you agree 100% with me.) there is something about that first sighting of people sitting outside…eating…drinking and just being happy. just today…i was walking home and came up on these adorable little old ladies that were just sitting on a bench gossiping. they had their cute sunglasses on and were just chatting away…something about rhonda and how she's moving and they don't know why.  i don't know you but...WHERE ARE YOU GOING RHONDA!?

ahhh spring!!

another great thing about this kind of  weather is that i get to start my "exploring" walks again. LOVE. i'm having a lot of those "bridget jones's" moments when she's walking across the bridge after realizing she's got her groove back! yep. that's me people. the groove is grooving over here. with those walks…comes the perfect opportunity for new playlists which of course i have to share with all of you. (disclaimer: i'm no dj…but man o man this may be a sure fire "make you happy" playlist!)

Groove I 2013
1. Emeli Sandé - Wonder
2. Justin Timberlake - Pusher Love Girl
3. Bruno Mars - Natalie
4. Sara Bareilles - Brave
5. Gin Wigmore - Black Sheep
6. Ellie Goulding - Anything Could Happen
7. Paramore - Still Into You
8. Emeli Sandé - Next To Me
9. Quadron - Hey Love
10: Beyone - Schoolin' Life
11. Justin Timberlake - Mirrors
12. Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love
13. Icona Pop - I Love It
14. Robyn - Dancing On My Own
15. David Guetta & Sia - Titanium



well now that i have talked you into a stupor…


happy monday my loves…
here's to having a fabulous week.




No comments:

Post a Comment