Wednesday, July 18, 2012

iPhone + Weekend Love

Wednesday!...I love Wednesdays.
I love that this one day of the week brings me almost as much joy as a Friday. I think it's the whole "middle of the week...you are going to make it" aspect. Only two more days and BAM...WEEKEND!

As you all know I'm a bit of a blog hog and follow quite a few fellow bloggers. (as you can see to the right)  One of my favorite bloggers is Natalie Holbrook. Just like Natalie; I have fallen in love with my iPhone and I'm not afraid to say it. I'm not sure if you guys know this but, there is a secret war going on and I've taken sides. Android vs. iPhone. GO TEAM iPhone. (I used to be a blackberry....but man was i lost) My point is that I snap pictures non-stop like they are going out of style...hello instagram.
....I digress....
This past weekend was by far the best weekend I have had since I moved here. (I'm still in the exploring phase) So great in fact; that I'm just now recovering from it (i'm so not 21 anymore. dang!)
I thought I would share some fun pix from good old Melvin's point of view. (aka: my iPhone...yes I named it. As far as I'm concerned....he's the only man that truly understands me and my awkwardness.) Yes, I'm aware that you might not care...but hey....while you're here...






if you are in the area...Old Town is a must


what i love about this city...in my time of taking cover from the rain...you look up and see the beauty

When life hands you lemons...make lemonade. (Right about the moment I realized I'm not 21.
Tasting Room 


Oprah are you in there?...dang red eyes


My new fav stop in snack provider. Goddess & Grocer

if it's good enough for Oprah...it's good enough for me
Kilwins Chocolates





confession: I call this the husband park...stories to come



Well that's all for now....Happy Hump Day! 
xo,
T













No comments:

Post a Comment