Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tunes of Exploration

Is it seriously August already?

Unacceptable.

Have I really been here for 5 months already?

Is it just me or does time just fly by after you turn 25 years old? You know when you were like 15 or 16 and you are literally wishing, hoping and praying that time would speed up? Well I'm at the point in my life were I want to go back to the 15 year old me and give her a good slap and say... "Why are you rushing your life away.
Live.
YOU DON'T HAVE ANY BILLS!!!!!!"

Okay...now that I got that out...



This time of the year is officially crazy mode at work.
(Stylemax...Bridal...etc. dresses, dresses and more dresses galore!)




So whenever i get the chance i make a point to get out and make the most of my time off.
Lately i have been on an 'explore & jam out' kick.
aka:
when i just walk around until i can't walk anymore while snapping pix and listening to my fav tunes.

YES I'M STILL IN "I CAN'T BELIEVE I LIVE IN CHICAGO" MODE.
BARE WITH ME.
IT'S GOING TO LAST FOR A BIT.

Here in the city...or any big public transportation city I would guess; music is all around.
You can't go 5 minutes without seeing someone here with earbuds in or an iPod. You don't realize how much down time you have during a commute; until you don't have a car anymore. who knew)

Well with all this time on my hands; i have started making playlists for pretty much every occasion.
Morning Commute. Evening Commute. Chicago Transite. Exploring. People watching.
did i mention how much i love music?

So I thought i would share with you some of my pix and tunes.
And yes...I'm still insanely obsessed with instagram... enjoy!


Happy Hump Day!


Farmer's Market
1. I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons
2. The Motherlode - The Staves
3. We Owned The Night - Lady Antebellum
4. Everything - Michael Buble
5. Pencil Full of Lead - Paolo Nutini
6. The Maker - Dave Matthews Band
7. You Give Me Something - James Morrison
8. Edge of Desire - John Mayer
9. Demons - Imagine Dragons
10. Dreamgirl - Dave Matthews Band
11. In July - Ernie Halter
12. Daylight - Maroon 5
13. Mr. Man - Alicia Keys
14. Lover to Lover - Florence + The Machine
15. Brand New Day - Joshua Radin 



Discovered I have a farmer's market two blocks from my house. joy.

go to trio





how fresh is your honey?


Beach Walk
1. You are the best thing - Ray LaMontagne
2. We Found love - Rihanna
3. Love - Sugarland4. Brand New Key - Melanie

5. Shake It Out - Florence + The Machine
6. Real Love - Ryan Shaw
7. My Love Is Your Love - Whitney Houston
8. Ok, It's Alright With Me - Eric Hutchinson
9. Princess of China - Coldplay
10. Chariot - Gavin Degraw
11. The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
12. Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You - Lauren Hill
13. Crazy Love -Ernie Halter


love a good stoop






walking distance to the beach






and no...I was not on the Segway tour.
But i hear it's great...




More tangled stories to come...
Promise


xo
T






No comments:

Post a Comment