Wednesday, August 14, 2013

LIFE IS IN SESSION: PART I


hello hello hello...
can we please just talk about how fast time goes. 
as you can see I have been totally slacking and haven't blogged in a bit but i promise it's only due to my life being in full blown session. 

last year this time i was still feeling very new to the city and didn't take advantage of all the amazing things this city has to offer. this year i made a promise to myself and my friends that i would jump in with both feet and do any and everything possible. and as you can see...
I'M KEEPING TO MY WORD!
so buckle up…this is gonna be a doozy of a post!!
(excuse me while i photo dump all over the place)



this summer i got the chance to hit up the festival circuit…totally recommend hitting up mayfest: great bands and food. oh and if you can…check out 16 candles band. AMAZING



nothing feels better than the first day you can wear sandals. am i right or am i right?


who knew… rooftops were all the rage around here! 








yep…i took a photo of beer bottles. (i don't even drink beer…but aren't they pretty?)


oh and clearly…I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!! 

PART II…..COMING SOON!


happy hump day! 






























No comments:

Post a Comment