Friday, October 11, 2013

FRIDAY'S LETTERS

DEAR FRIDAY, i have never been so happy to see you in my life. this has been the longest week ever. what took you so long? DEAR LAKE WINNIPESAUKEE, thanks for giving me the opportunity to witness my first moonrise and sunrise. it was truly magical. i miss you so much. please have me back soon! DEAR MOM, i'm so excited to have you in town this weekend. sorry for almost popping your head off with my insanely tight hug. what can i say…i've miss you like "whoa!" 
DEAR FALL, hello lover! i am so happy to have you back in my life. i love looking out my window and seeing you in the trees, the awesome clothes and of course the return of pumpkin spice lattes. DEAR SCANDAL, you are killing me! you are by far the best show to ever grace tv. please never go off the air. thanks. DEAR STASH CHAI GREEN TEA, i have officially become obsessed with you. i believe my friends are starting to worry i may turn into a giant tea leaf. but i don't care…you have my heart. 

love and happiness
xo
















Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment